The CX31 & CX41 continue the outstanding worldwide reputation of the CH2 microscopes in medical and educational arenas, now with UIS infinity-corrected optics. The CX models improve all-around performance and even greater cost efficiency over previous models.
Features and Benefits
Solid, easy to operate and reliable for routine clinical and educational users.
- Newly-developed infinity corrected Plan C Achromat objectives offer exceptional flatness producing sharp, clear images right up the edge of the field of view (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil).
- Preset package economically priced for educational institutions (CX31 only).
- F.N. 20 eyepieces (CX41 can be equipped with F.N. 20 or 22 eyepieces).
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity regions.
- Inward-facing, quadruple (CX31), or quintuple (CX41) revolving nosepiece improves access and makes for quick, easy slide changes.
- Fixed Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25, centerable and focusable for Köt;hler illumination.
- A 6V/30W halogen bulb provides ample illumination for any observation.
- Ergonomically designed frame with low positioned coarse and fine focusing controls, analyzer slot for linear polarized light (CX41 only), and convenient handgrips at the front and back for transportation; integrated field stop.
- Built in left or right hand stage with rackless design (CX31 right hand only), low positioned X,Y controls with ergogrips to facilitate operation.