The BX41 offers an outstanding range of features and optical performance for the clinical market. With an emphasis on high-quality optics and a rigid frame, the BX41 offers improved versatility and ergonomic operation.
Features and Benefits
Ergonomic Design for Efficiency and Comfort
- Y-shaped frame brings all adjustable features toward the user for easy access to controls, while also providing superb stability.
- Transmitted light frame with low-positioned coarse/fine focus, coarse focus tension adjustment, Köhler illumination, detachable nosepiece and light intensity dial in front.
- New, precise motion, rackless design, stage is available for left and right hand use, tension adjustment for X, Y movement suits individual preferences.
Flexible System Format
- Modular design allows for easy attachment of accessories without image compromise; accepts a variety of video attachments, film cameras, and the new BX-URA2 and BX-RFA incident light fluorescence illuminators.
- The BX41 accepts all UIS optics, delivering bright, sharp and high-contrast images.
- A 6V/30W halogen illumination with photo-preset button for bright images and convenient photo documentation.
- 8-position universal condenser for use in brightfield, darkfield , phase contrast , polarization, and DIC (Nomarski) allows continuous observation over the wide magnification range of 1.25x-100x without condenser change.
BX41 Brochure Click to open.