The CKX microscopes utilize the infinity-corrected optical system for improved visibility and operability in cell checking. The CKX31 is a cost-effective inverted microscope suited to routine applications in a range of fields--from tissue culture and embryology to immunology and pharmacology. Olympus has taken this one step further with the CKX41 developing a modular design approach with the capability of a fluorescence illuminator for GFP; documentation of images with digital imaging and video monitoring. The CKX41 is routinely used for checking cell viability in petri dishes, culture flasks, and multi-well plates.
Features and Benefits
- CKX31 & CKX41 are designed using the (UIS) infinity-corrected optical system.
- A robust, small footprint frame with triangular base and solid front-to-back support provides exceptional stability and allows the user more room on tabletop.
- Improved optical performance for Phase Contrast and new Relief Contrast.
- A pre-centered slider saves time in configuration of the phase annulus.
- Unique tilting observation tube offers ergonomic positioning for sitting and standing observation (optional on the CKX41 only).
- Powerful 6V/30W halogen bulb provides significantly enhanced image quality and brightness for observation of cells.
- Glass stage insert provides quick recognition of objective lenses (optional on CKX41 only).
- Features a fluorescence illuminator; a dual slider for blue and green excitation cubes, and offers a cost effective 50w mercury system (optional on the CKX41 only).
- Centering-free, common phase annulus for 10x, 20x, and 40x; needs no adjustment (standard with the CKX31).
CKX Brochure Click to open.