The new modular IX83 automated inverted microscope is a highly expandable platform for live cell imaging designed with the scientist's workflow in mind.
The fully-motorized and automated IX83 is designed to satisfy a myriad of research needs. Available as a one-deck system with ergonomic low stage height or as a two-deck system with additional expansion capabilities. Both provide the ability to perform a multitude of imaging techniques, ranging from long term time-lapse imaging and other demanding cutting edge techniques to casual documentation.
Features and Benefits
Innovative New Features
- The New fly-eye fluorescence illuminator produces uniform fluorescence illumination across the field of view even when using new large format cameras.
- The Ultrasonic Motorized, Encoded Stage uses Olympus’ ultrasonic motor stage technology providing precise and repeatable movement with a low-profile, noise-free design.
- A new Zero Drift Compensation autofocus works in stand-alone mode without the need for a connected computer.
- High speed filter wheels, shutters and light sources—allows for the design of a system to meet high speed acquisition requirements.
- The Olympus Real Time Controller allows for microsecond timing accuracy with high speed hardware.