The FluoView® FVMPE-RS is a multiphoton imaging system dedicated to high speed physiology and brain mapping applications. With both resonance and high speed multipoint mapping, the FVMPE-RS allows you to capture high speed full frame images and simultaneously stimulate for live optogenetic brain mapping. The dedicated MPE optics Deep Focus Mode and automated alignment ensure precise reproducible images to capture and stimulate brain physiology.
Features and Benefits
OverviewDEDICATED HIGH SPEED, HIGH PRECISION MULTIPHOTON IMAGING AND STIMULATION
- High speed resonant scanning and high precision galvanometer scanning in one system
- Designed for Optogenetics and Electrophysiology
- Precise microsecond order imaging and stimulation control
- High sensitivity detection and deep imaging optimization
- Industry first Quadralign optics for precise colocalization
- Supports 2 simultaneous multiphoton laser line imaging
- Ultra broadband 400nm-1600nm transmission
AS DEDICATED AS YOUR RESEARCH
Imagine a system that allows you to work with advanced speed, deeper focus and longer wavelengths. Introducing the FVMPE-RS-a new, dedicated resonant scanning multiphoton system that enables you to observe more information from live tissue. Cutting-edge technology, along with trusted world-leading optics, focused on high speed physiology. With frame rates as fast as 438fps you can capture your high speed physiology with precision and confidence. High speed multipoint stimulation with multiple lasers and microsecond timing accuracy brings optogenetic stimulation to new levels, while system sensitivity is maximized by optimizing light collection.